Online Form – Volunteer as an Individual
Become an Organizational Member
Help us locate and preserve the history of the amazing people who gave us a voice in our own government. Help us be sure their hard work and dedication will never be forgotten.
It is easy to become an organizational member. You group simply agrees to do the following:
- Pass the Resolution (PDF) to make August 18th Febb Burn Day in Tennessee. After you pass it, please send a signed copy to Suffrage Coalition, PO Box 2310, Knoxville, TN 37901 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please use this form Febb Burn Day Signatures (PDF) to enable individual members to sign the petition or gather signatures.
- Commit to one fundraiser per year to support Coalition projects.
- Plan at least one event to celebrate Women’s History Month (March) or Women’s Equality Day (August).
- Designate one representative to serve on the Coalition Advisory Board or as liaison to the Advisory Board.
- Commit to distribute Suffrage Coalition notices to members.